Service you can depend on
Acro Pharmaceutical Services takes pride in providing our personalized, hands-on approach. We frequently visit physician offices so that we can assist with new drug education and patient implementation programs. Our dedicated field representatives work to understand how best to support each office’s unique needs so that office staff can maximize their time with patients.
Acro‘s Best Practice programs rely on dedicated, knowledgeable individuals focused on increasing the patient’s quality of care. Each dedicated program team includes:
- Certified Pharmacists
- Certified Pharmacy Technicians
- Patient Care Coordinators
- Reimbursement Specialists
- Clinical Program Managers
Delivering comprehensive therapy management programs
- Drug specific care plans
- Patient assessments and monitoring
- Disease education material
- Patient support resources
- Financial assistance resources
Our insurance specialists are well versed in benefit structures and keep the patient and provider informed of coverage and coinsurance application throughout the duration of therapy. Also, we coordinate our services with financial assistance programs to aid patients who qualify.
Comprehensive product offerings
We serve as the single source for all your specialty product needs. We communicate with you upon receipt of a prescription through receipt of the drug, even if we are unable to serve as the dispensing pharmacy.
Active therapy management
Acro expands the normal role in the care delivery process through leading Therapy Management services that support patients over their entire course of treatment to achieve best outcomes.
Physician education materials
- Physician Welcome Kit – Customized packets explaining our services and access to patient referral information.
- Video Education Materials – Manufacturer and professional society created videos for specific diseases or medication.
- 1-800 Help Line – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- On-Site Educational Meetings – Providing continuing education unit (CEU) programs.